Sunday, July 10, 2016

How to Customise your Phone! w/ KPOP KDRAMA theme

This post is different from my usual ones but I wanted to share an app I have been enjoying, Photo Themeshop. I thought it would be relevant to those who are a fan of any Korean dramas or music, or even cute emoticons in general. There are many themes in the app that you can apply onto your phone. 

There are designs based on different actors/actresses/kpop idols. 

I filmed a quick demo of how to use it! The app is user friendly, despite some of the app is in Korean. Enjoy!



Below is a sample of what one of my phone's screens! Cute, isn't it? P.S. The background image is a random one found through a google search. 

One of the many reasons why I love Phone Themeshop is that it's so quick and simple to use. One of the reasons why I stopped using Cocoppa was that every time an app would update, the icon would revert back to the original icon. Making it frustrating, as I had to reopen the app and redo the whole process (they may have changed this glitch but I have been converted).

how to use photo themeshop customise phone cute 

If you have any other questions, ask away in the comments section and I will get back to you.

2 comments: