Friday, January 6, 2017

Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo | Sandwich Recipe Episode 15

First post of the year, happy 2017 everyone!!

-----

LOL 😂

Upon watching the latest episode (15) of Weightlifting Fair KBJ, I was left with confusion yet curiosity of the sandwich Bok Joo made. I'm not sure if anyone else noticed but she managed to spread a VERY generous dollop of philadelphia cheese onto the bread. 

I found myself LOLing at this scene, initially thinking she was making it for herself but no it was for Joon Young (who approved).

kim bok joo sandwich



weightlifting fairy kim bok joo

weightlifting fairy kim bok joo


Ingredients (that Bok Joo used):
- Philadephia cheese
- Strawberries (sliced)
- Liquid glucose?? I'm assuming the clear glutinous stuff is some type of sweetener (it's in the bowl on the left side of gif and above - please comment below if I'm wrong, doubting myself as I've never heard of it being used in a sandwich)
- Mint leaves 
- Pistachios 

Now off to try this sandwich myself ~~ But seriously who spreads that much... and on that type of bread...



6 comments:

  1. I think she used condensed milk, not liquid glucose :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my God! I can't believe I found it! When I watched this episode I was with hope to find someone with the same idea (Hmm, this looks nice, I want to try it!) Thank for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I've been meaning to try the recipe myself but haven't gotten around to it. Glad the post can be of help :)

      Delete