Thursday, September 24, 2015

[Yong Pal] Kim Tae Hee Lipstick Color

I don't know about you but after watching a drama, I'm always searching high and low for what lipstick an actress is wearing. I'm always drawn to the brighter colours and when a colour makes an impression on me, I must buy it! I remember when I was obsessed with the bright pink lip colour Yoon Eun-Hye was wearing in I miss you, which I bought btw (Nars Schiap, if you were wondering).

The latest lip colour I have been searching for are Kim Tae-Hee's lip colours from Yongpal. I loved the shade she was wearing in the earlier episodes when she was still bed ridden and Nurse Hwang would apply lipstick for her. 

kim tae hee lip color yong pal

Here are the colours she wore, the colours are from the brand, O-hui, which she is the face of.
kim tae hee lip color yong pal kim tae hee lip color yong pal kim tae hee lip color yong pal
The brand is on the more pricier end of lipsticks (US$30~). I'm sure you will be able to find dupes for the colours if the pricing is not to your fancy. Here are some more pictures from the drama, so you can admire how pretty the various shades are.








Related Posts

No comments:

Post a Comment