Wednesday, February 3, 2016

[RAW / KR SUB] Kurosaki-kun no Iinari ni Nante Naranai SP | 黒崎くんの言いなりになんてならない

 

Kento Nakajima as Haruto Kurosaki
Nana Komatsu as Yu Akahane
Yudai Chiba as Takumi Shirakawa


After much difficulty, I have finally found links to watch Kurosaki kun no linari ni Nante Narana SP (The Black Devil and the White Prince / I'm Not Just Going to Do What Kurosaki-kun Says).

Unfortunately, I couldn't find the episodes with English subtitles. But I did find it subbed in Korean, so if anyone else can read Korean or is happy to watch it without subs, I have linked the two SP episodes below.


Episode 1
Episode 2

NOTE:
For some reason when I was watching the videos on the linked sites above, a banner keeps popping up, asking if you want to sign up to the site. You can ignore it by pressing the option on the right (grey button); so that the video resumes.

If you would like to view softsubs. I have found a link to a subber on tumblr.

Drop a comment if the links are broken.

No comments:

Post a Comment